Here are the 20 blogging tips every newbie blogger should follow. These tips will help you in the long run and prove effective for every startup blog.
The tips shared hereby are tailored for blogging newbie’s, on how to keep first step towards blogging without any distraction. These are the most valuable tips to be followed. My personal request is to take care about the first and last tips.
1. Don’t give up at any point of time.
In other words never say never to your SEO blogging dream. Create a site for your own passionate world. Only then you will feel convenient towards your work with more topics and ideas. After reading this everybody will finally choose porn site, maybe. LOL
2. Avoid duplicate contents within your site by using robots.txt. Otherwise search engine may think your own contents as spam because of duplication.
3. Accept and submit valuable comments, everything for back link. While submitting comment try to get back link by adding your blog URL.
4. Use SEO friendly theme, templates and plug-in. Only then your blog will load within few milliseconds.
5. Avoid spending time and wasting your money, knowledge, energy for useless commitments like Tv, playing, loose talks. Learn to be productive.
6. Sleep up to your satisfaction for effective production. Feel and make yourself fresh and also dont forget to take break between your works.
7. Avoid using too many keywords, images, plug-in, and Adsense ads. By following these tips you can help search engine in crawling.
8. Avoid copying. Plain copy, paste of others content is just stupidity. Find out why Blog copying is curbed seriously.
9. Use Google Webmaster Tools to avoid flaws. Sometimes unknowingly we may do some mistakes, avoid those mistakes by periodically checking into the Google Webmasters tool.
10. First be a nice reader of your own blog. To be a good writer, you need to be a good reader. So read whenever you get time and enjoy your work.
11. Develop the habit of writing new contents daily. You need to say search engine that your site is alive by submitting contents daily.
12. Expand your friendly network and niche community towards your blogging goal.
13. Do and allow guest posting. This creates a mutual relationship between two blog owners.
14. Take care of loading time of your site. The more fast it loads, the more hits your blog gets from search engines like Google.
15. Take care of text size, colour, and title. Your article should be readable and legible. Keep it Clean.
16. Give special attention to grammar. If you had the idea to became an International Blogger, your English standard is also expected up to level.
17. Tempt your reader by your content. Make site more attractive in text as well as in look, and also in sense.
18. Be a friendly blog by replying to the comments. Avoid just thanking for comments, make conversations with your commenters.
19. Take care of your Blog’s health. Always carry out timely maintenance tasks and perform tweaks once in a while.
20. Don’t get stressed. Just be cool and blog your way through.
Take care of these 20 tips to become a good blogger in the future. Best of luck to all the newbie’s.
Has this article about 20 blogging tips every newbie blogger should follow helped you? Share a comment and let us know your effective methods.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
This article has been written by Dinesh. Dinesh is a self taught blogger and Internet marketer. He is currently working for wp answers discount.
If you are interested in writing for us, then please check our guest posting guidelines.